TCF - Where Your Skills Shape the Future
TCF is an internationally acclaimed, professionally organized, not-for-profit organization, providing quality education to 165,000 less-privileged children in Pakistan. Through our network of 1060 purpose built School Units, we have been able to create 8,900 faculty positions. Our aim is to recruit well-qualified, experienced, hardworking and creative people who are ready to take on challenges.
Culture & Benefits
TCF has a friendly work environment encouraging team work and out-of-the box thinking. We support employee growth and guarantee that you will meet people with varied backgrounds, increasing your exposure to various skill sets and opportunities. Pick and Drop as well as Day Care facility is available for female staff.
You can also download and fill the Job Application Form & Email your CV and completed Job Application Form to email@example.com or mail them to:
Manager Human Resource
The Citizens Foundation
Plot No. 20, Sector - 14, Near Brookes Chowrangi,
Korangi Industrial Area, Karachi, 74900.
- Apply Now
1 - Position
Regional Manager Lahore
- Responsible for implementation of academic policies and ensuring effective learning gains across all TCF managed schools in the region.
- Ensure effective operations of all schools & area offices within the Region
- Ensure Schools/ Area office records/accounts are properly maintained & reconciled and returns are submitted on time
- Prepare Region’s budget and ensure costs remain within forecast
- Manage regional education/ training team to ensure the achievement of TCF education and training goals in the Region
- Liaise with HO education personnel to ensure the implementation of all TCF approved curriculum and syllabus and education policies
- Handle all schools’/principals’ issues and grievances
- Maintain good relationship with provincial and district government and donors.
- Responsible for other operation, administrative, finance and HR related matters of the region.
Ideal candidate should be male with 12+ years of experience in Operations management. Preference would be given to retired Army Brigadier (or equivalent rank from Air Force/Navy).
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for academics, operations, logistics and HR management
- Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet etc.)