A large-scale Education Program, with a growing network of schools, requires support in various capacities and large resources of funds.
The Education Program of TCF is funded entirely with donations and we request you to join us in our cause to fight illiteracy and help us bring hope and happiness to the children of Pakistan.
Please review below the present estimated costs (in Pak Rupees) of supporting and building TCF Campuses, as well as supporting and educating TCF Students.
- Endowment Fund
- 1 million and aboveGeneral Endowment Fund
- 180,000Lifetime Support for a child
- 18 millionLifetime Support for a school
- Pak RupeesEducate-a-Child
- 1000Educate a child for 1 month
- 12,000Educate a child for 1 year
- 1,650,000Operational cost of a School for a year
- * The support cost for more than one unit will be multiple of the above mentioned cost
- *18,400,000 (13 million+5.4 million)Primary School
- *19,400,000(14 million+5.4million)Secondary School
- *this amount includes Establishment Cost + 3year School Startup operational cost
where as Establishment Cost includes construction cost of classroom and admin block, van for teachers, furniture,
utilities, library books and lab equipment.
- The construction amount for Secondary School is for one unit only. However for cost efficiency, secondary schools are built as dual units. A donor can donate for construction or support a single unit separately (subject to availability) as part of the overall secondary school project.
- Construction costs are average for the current build cycle of 2013-2014. Rates vary for different locations and build cycles and are subject to revision based on cement and steel prices. These are average construction costs. Any deficit / surplus is adjusted by the general construction budget.
- All construction in the earthquake zone will need to take into account special earthquake resistant architecture and its respective cost.