- Execute work as per design & contract awarded by the Engineering Department.
- Planning & managing design development and handling construction & post-construction co-ordination issues.
- Ensure smooth progress & completion of projects within budget, time & quality.
- Prepare & submit budget estimates, progress & cost tracking reports.
- Develop & implement quality control programs.
- Execute the maintenance work approved by DFID/TCF’s engineering department
- Update progress on internal construction management system & communicate the exact status of projects to all concerns.
- Ensure construction is carried out as according to required design & quality.
- Should be professionally sound with rate analysis & negotiation, monitoring & quality check, B.O.Q., Scheduling, Budgeting & MS Office, AutoCAD, plus experience of handling multiple contractors.
- Adequate command over English
- Should be able to read all Arch, structural, electrical & plumbing drawings etc.
B.E (Civil)/Diploma in Civil
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience