The incumbent will be responsible for creating and managing dashboard that present information through reports and visualization. Incumbent must have a background in data and business analysis. One should also have an analytical mindset, excellent communication skills and problem-solving aptitude. Ultimately, incumbent will convert our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Perform ETL and data modelling as per business needs.
- Based on those needs, design, develop and maintain business intelligence reports using Microsoft PowerBi
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI reports
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation related to Microsoft PowerBi.
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining.
- Sound Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) as used in PowerBi.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to accept challenges and tackle difficult situations and meet the expected goals
- Confident, can work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and be a self-starter
- Must be committed to self-development and be enthusiastic about acquiring new skills and embracing new systems