TCF has successfully completed the research phase, and now moving to the Second Phase of developing resources and capacity for the aspired multilingual education framework
The incumbent will be responsible for resource material development in Sindhi language, and designing training and assessment tools including teacher’s competency test (TCT) paper.
Textbook Development: Developing Sindhi Qaida, Teacher Guide, Workbook, Textbook and other materials for ECE & Primary Classes
Story Development: Developing read aloud stories including implementation guide and plan for primary years
Training Design and Implementation : Designing capacity building program for Sindhi language teachers, and carrying out its implementation
Assessment Design and Implementation: Developing observation tools to evaluate proficiency in Sindhi
Developing TCT paper Community Awareness and Engagement Tools: Creating awareness among the community about the need for Dhatki formal inclusion, and engaging them in textbook and story development, and its implementation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Sindhi (proficiency in Urdu and English is preferred)
- Keen interest in observing the role of language in education, amidst the multitude of aspiration and context driven factors
- Enthusiastic about curriculum design, literacy development and research in early childhood learning
- Understanding of students context and role of progression in language development
- Strong computer literacy (MS Office, PowerPoint, internet navigation)
- Values inter-personal skills and has the ability to develop meaningful working relationships.
- Community mobilization knowledge will be an added advantage