- Manage Primary and DR site Servers
- Take regular backups of servers and databases including offsite backup
- Manage and enhance Forefront TMG 2010 policies
- Coordinate with hardware and software vendors for effective issue resolution
- Coordinate with MIS team for deployment of application patches / updates on server
- Replicate critical Servers from Primary site to DR Site on regular basis
- Ensure all servers have latest windows patches and updated virus definitions
- Able to manage Microsoft WSUS server.
- Manage Office 365 Accounts and Groups
- Provide technical guidance to IT Support staff.
- Any other task assigned.
- Experience of managing Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016 in a domain environment
- Thorough understanding of active directory, DNS, DHCP, VLAN and Group Policy
- Able to manage IIS Server and SQL Server Databases including performance tuning
- Sound knowledge of Hyper – V, Failover clustering and VM replications
- Good communication, coordination and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Good understanding of network topologies
- Working experience of Forefront TMG 2010
- Working knowledge of Exchange / Office 365
- Experience of Cisco Routers
- Working knowledge of Network Monitoring Tools like PRTG, etc.
Graduate preferably in Computer Science / IT / Engineering
At least 2 years of relevant experience