- Ensure smooth operations and effective execution of education-related interventions of all schools in the area to deliver the best quality of education.
- Ensure that school system and procedures comply with TCF’s policies and relevant Government guidelines.
- Ensure that schools provide an environment that is conducive for learning. This includes utilities, well-maintained facility, as well as access to teaching and learning resources such as textbook, teacher guides, and assessment papers. Also, work with principals to create positive learning experience that motivate students to stay and learn in school.
- Visit each school once every 6 weeks for monitoring and support.
- Organize monthly meeting with the principals to regularly follow-up with principals on quality indicators such as external exams, quality index, etc.
- Work with principals to develop school improvement plans and routinely review the progress of improvement plans in relation to school targets.
- Participate in the school appraisal exercise against KPIs and assigned targets.
- Develop annual improvement plan of the area and implement the proposed improvement strategies.
- Build capacity of principals through mentoring, coaching and (developing or/and executing) training sessions.
- Support principals in providing on-the-job training to teachers by identifying training needs, and providing access to relevant training content.
- Work with principals for school staff recruitment, retention, appraisal and feedback.
- Resolve staff grievances for better staffing, employee engagement and team camaraderie in the area.
- Prepare area level budgets and ensure that it is efficiently managed.
- Manage all data related to school management, operation and academics, and utilize the data in making effective decisions pertaining to area improvement.
- Communicate requirements of school to the region and departments of HO. This includes finances, furniture, repair work, IT or human resource requirement.
- Regularly engage with communities, parents and government departments to leverage their support for development of schools.
- Is result-oriented
- Able to identify, and develop manage good talent at schools.
- Able to analyze trends, identify issues and develop a coherent strategy to address them
- Leadership and strong people management skills
- Has strong command over written and verbal communication, in both English and Urdu
Bachelor’s / Master’s in Education from a reputed institution preferable
At least 3 years of experience as a head teacher / academic leader for a B.Ed. For M.Ed., at least 2 years of experience