- Record information pertaining to volunteers and their donations.
- Assist in organizing and managing in house volunteer events
- Assist in organizing and managing external Outreach events
- Coordination and support for Volunteer programmes
- Generating requisitions
- Managing petty cash for the department
- Ability to work in line with TCFs values, mission, vision.
- Assist volunteers in executing TCF events (informational activities, fundraising events, school visits etc.)
- Willing to work during weekends and late evenings (incumbent will get in lieu of evening and weekend work)
• Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet etc.)
• Basic knowledge of English
• Able to work independently to agreed tasks
• Team player and good interpersonal skill
• Adaptable and flexible to changing circumstances and needs of the role
• Must have BTL/Event Execution experience