- Develop the student assessment framework for each portfolio – frequency of exams, measuring academic excellence and SEL, develop mechanisms for data to be recorded and bubble up at relevant centres of decision making.
- Develop an overall framework for school, principal and teacher assessment
- Develop a mechanism for independent assessment of student learning outcomes – academic and behavioural
- Development / Selection of baseline tools for SBEP teacher quality and student learning assessments.
- Structure a mechanism for assessing principal quality – differentiated tools, frequency, evaluator selection criteria and licensing mechanism
- Develop a licensure procedure for evaluators in various assessment exercises, and work on their capacity building.
- Conduct developmental principal quality visits.
- Structure a mechanism for assessing teacher quality
- Liaise with HR to ensure linkages between the evaluation system and recruitment, appraisal, incentives and growth of resources.
- Robust knowledge of formative and summative assessment frameworks applied locally and internationally
- Creativity and ingenuity to venture beyond traditional assessment mechanisms to assess academic knowledge and skills, SEL and character excellence.
- Understanding of performance management systems, evaluative tools and how they link to points of entry, incentive systems and improvements in quality of resources.
- Well-versed with program evaluation and research
- Ability to work in a lean team, and manage both generalist and specialist roles.
Undergraduate Degree in Social Sciences, Economics or a related discipline; Graduate degree in Education or a related discipline with courses in Research Design and Data Analysis would be a major +
2-3 years of experience in Education Management with some teaching experience; concentration in assessment design would be A +