• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and deliver reports with quality and accuracy.
• Consulting with internal stakeholders to develop analysis that leads to actionable insights.
• Maintain and support adhoc MIS requirements.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel including use of formulae, visualization and generating pivot tables / pivot charts.
• Fluency with other MS Office products like MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of CRM systems and their integration into functional departments.
• Must have strong analytical ability to automate or enhance current system or company processes to increase efficiency and have strong organizational, communication, planning and documentation skills.
• Business intelligence and problem solving capabilities.
• Good communication and analytical skills.