- Development of education-related school policies, and mechanisms for monitoring and tracking compliance.
- Interface with portfolio teams for academic operations – academic calendar, scheme of studies, scheduling of visits, examinations etc.
- Budgeting, financial monitoring and reporting of activities conducted by the unit.
- Maintaining a dashboard of key school indicators; student enrolment, attendance, attrition, teacher attrition etc, and develop mechanisms for periodic sharing for greater information symmetry across centres.
- Developing a menu of early access, first 1,000 day enrolment strategies
- Analyse and track workload of principals and teachers, and challenge program team to curtail / streamline where possible.
- Technology for Learning Strategy for FAS schools; review initial CAPEX requirements and make a case with VFM analysis, and modes of sustained utilization
- Maintain TFM interface with Excellence for streamlining knowledge management systems, ensuring unit’s knowledge needs continue to be addressed for KBDM.
- Thorough grounding in school management and ops.
- Understanding of knowledge management systems
- Knowledge of team-based work management tools like Asana / Monday
- Generalist with good communication skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / IT
1-2 years of experience preferred