- Finding creative new ways and ideas to develop marketing relationships and alliances with other entities.
- Developing joint campaigns with partners to drive TCF brand awareness and fundraising.
- Track and report on key performance indicators across jointly developed campaigns.
- Regularly meet with partners to assess the success and leverage developing market opportunities.
- Plan TCF awareness event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Coordinate all operations
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Skilled in project management
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills & a knack for problem-solving
- A team player with leadership skills
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field, Prior experience as event and/or alliance manager
2 Year's of relevant experience