- Monthly/quarterly reporting of SBEP Programme.
- Variance reporting as compared to Budget on monthly basis, follow up with departments/regions for expenses as per the approved Budget.
- Monthly meeting with departments.
- Preparation of new programmes budget as per the budget guideline provided by the government of Sindh.
- Invoice to independent auditors, re-appropriation in SBEP approved budget in coordination with Strategic development Unit department.
- Quarterly meeting with District and regional staff for financial compliance of the project.
- Audit co-ordination with independent auditor and preparation of all working papers of the specified area.
- Co-ordination with independent expert for the purpose of completion of audit.
- Submission of reports to relevant authorities on time.
- Preparation of overall system in software for the recording and the reporting.
- SBEP overall Disbursement (OPEX, CAPEX) and constant follow - up with relevant Region/Area as per the approved budget. To monitor each transaction as per the approved budget.
- Monthly closing of all (SBEP Programme expenses).
- Must have ability to work independently and resolving of issues.
- Sound Knowledge of IAS/IFRS.
- Must be update on day to day basis, financial demand, requirement of funds, recording of expenses, receipt of funds, agreement clauses particularly for SBEP Programme.
- Physical Record Keeping.
- Good command on MS Office.
- Accounting and auditing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Legal compliance.
- Utilization of MDGP will be an added advantage.
MBA/ACCA part qualified