- Liaising with different decision makers across functions to understand the unique data requirements and needs of management
- Working with other teams to strengthen the existing tools for program assessment
- Ensuring data collection capability in relevant systems and business processes. Working closely with the Ops and IT teams to streamline the process for data collection
- Managing system and data cleansing activities through a supporting team
- Continually ensuring data quality and integrity via all methods of data entry
- Ensuring best practice is adhered to in terms of data input, quality and management
- Conducting regular data audits to check data quality and being able to identify root cause if data quality is low
- Developing policies & procedures around data management to guide the supporting team
- Using a variety of available data to identify program/department needs and areas of improvement
- Conducting and producing rigorous insightful analyses and evaluative outputs, including program evaluations; program reports/dashboards of targets, progress, and results; briefing documents; portfolio reviews; project lessons learned; etc.
- Assessing the success/efficacy of pilots and new program interventions
- Preparing clear, user-friendly reports and presentations for the QA and HR teams for strategic road-mapping.
- Creating process integrity and other HR dashboards
- Present and disseminate results/reports using Power BI tools
- Sound understanding of research methods
- Proficient in using MS Excel (Advance)
- Familiarity with data analysis tools such as SPSS.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze data
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong command over English and Urdu
Bachelor’s (preferably in BSc/BS/ in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science & MIS)
Preferable: 1-2 years of experience in research design and data analysis