- Conducting interviews with community members and adolescents to understand the needs and characteristics of the target population and documenting findings.
- Developing and implementing the outreach plan for reaching out to out-of-school-children through community mobilization.
- Contributing to the project planning activities for the program.
- Compiling the progress reports of the program.
- Developing the operational framework for the program.
- Collecting and reporting data on indicators listed in the monitoring and evaluation plan for the program.
- Other activities related to the program.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Cultural sensitivity and demonstrated ability to work successfully with diverse constituencies.
- Experience of engaging with communities at the grassroots level
- Process oriented and good organizational skills
- Proficient in using MS Office
- Strong command over English, Urdu and Sindhi (preferred)
- Proficiency in Sindhi, in addition to Urdu and English would be a plus for this role
Minimum requirement is a four-year Bachelor’s degree
some prior experience with community mobilization/ field work either through a full-time job or a part-time/ volunteer position