• (S)he will be responsible for undertaking timely administration required to capture knowledge of donors/prospects within relevant portfolios.
• (S)he will be responsible for maintaining a thorough knowledge, and the funding priority, of projects available for funding by donors as well as all TCF products available so that all queries coming in can be managed easily.
• Communicating on proposals, construction progress reports, financial updates and any other school visit / meetings with donors
• Manage the queries coming in for RMD department, coordinate with different departments and regions to manage the queries quickly and smartly.
• High level of proficiency in using MS-Office applications & the internet
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skill
• High levels of accuracy, productivity and initiative