• Support Regional Office – Assistant Manager Education in selecting trainers from schools
• Conduct training needs analysis in sample schools
• Coordinate with Regional Manager Education and Assistant Manager Education for on-going trainings on existing modules
• Revise training modules developed by Assistant Manager Education and forward to Manager Training for approval
• Design In Service Training (INSET) based on training needs identified by Head and Regional Office
• Conduct TOT for all or specific INSET modules
• Review and revise Pre-Service Training (PRESET)
• Conduct training needs analysis for principals
• Develop trainings for Principals in consultation with Regional Manager Education
• Plan focused follow up trainings for selected principals
• Train principals to conduct PRESET for new hires
• Coordinate with EMIS team on training portal, Academic team for developing training modules and Monitoring & Evaluation team on principals evaluation.
• Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet etc.)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong command over English and Urdu
• Excellent report writing skills, proofreading and editing of text for the English department.