Ensure that a high quality of training is being provided to the TCF faculty and area teams, by analyzing training needs and implementation data, and creating/revising training model design accordingly.
- Conduct teacher support and evaluation activities, especially with regards to the subject.
- Deliver & observe trainings to faculty and area teams
- Use a variety of available data to identify training program needs and areas of improvement
- Design and review training modules for delivery
- Coordinate with Regional Education Managers and Area Education Managers for on-going/new trainings on design, execution and feedback
- Design program evaluation studies to assess the success of training pilots and programs
- Analyze data to arrive at answers to key questions raised by the education management team
- Landscape the local and international context to identify innovative models and interventions for English Teacher Training that may be applicable to the TCF context
- Prepare clear, user-friendly reports and presentations for the education management team for strategic road-mapping
- Proficiency in using computer and smart phone (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Facebook, Whatsapp etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong command over English and Urdu
- Excellent report writing, proofreading and editing of text in both languages
- Sound understanding of research methods and data management