- Effectively coordinate implementation of the planned activities, including coordinating among various stakeholders
- Liaison with the Republic Engineering Corporation (REC), TCF management, government agencies, implementing partner, engineering, finance and supply chain departments
- Ensure timely reporting and data management
- Keep close liaison with the PM/TCF head office and keep him/her informed on the project operations or any other issue concerning the project.
- Documentation and dissemination of project updates and progress to various stakeholders in timely manner
- Identification and resolution of problems in implementation of planned interventions
- Assist and submit project schedules, monthly progress & projects tracking reports.
- Others duties as assigned by Project Manager
• Sound knowledge of project reporting, appraisals, coordination, contract management, Scheduling, Budgeting, plus experience of handling multiple fast-paced projects.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Should be able to read technical details and convert project information into reports.
• Proven knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Project software
• Ability to work under pressure/fast-pace project