- Design the Capacity building framework, including modes [digital / contact] and frequency of engagement at different centres for teacher, principals, area managers and non-faculty staff.
- Develop a framework for training needs analysis aligned with M&E practices / data points.
- Development of content for Principals’ Academy, delivery of content to trainers, and maintenance of quality control across areas.
- Design mechanism for new principal development; integration and retention strategy for the first 3 months; and modes of engagement for sustained development beyond the first 3 months
- Landscaping of existing teacher training content [TCF + market], development of new content, and development of tools and databases for TNA at different centres
- Design of principal and teacher improvement plans, and ensuring linkages between them and professional development and career growth.
- Design and improve mechanism for new teacher development; give structure to induction in the first 3 months, and how support will be sustained through year 1; look at mechanisms for support in this duration including digital v. contact training, as well as articulating principal’s/peer mentor’s / AM’s roles.
- Strong grounding in andragogy and professional development
- Robust understanding of how M&E mechanisms feed into teacher and SL development, and how development is linked with teaching and learning in the school
- The ability to train, motivate and direct a diverse group of individuals towards performance improvement
- Ability to design engaging content in alignment with the needs and interests of its intended audience.
- Ability to build and sustain positive relationships with trainers and trainees.
Graduate / Professional Degree in Education; candidates with concentration in teacher development will be preferred.
3-5 years of teaching experience with 1-2 years of teacher training experience.