- Develop and manage database management system to collectively and efficiently store, prepare and analyze data-sets.
- Work with a variety of data sets and conduct statistical analyses using excel and/ or statistical software. Ensure data analysis is free of error.
- Meet regional and HO MIS requirements.
- Meet PEF reporting and compliance requirements on daily basis including correspondence on monitoring visit observations, new data requests or penalties.
- Provide on-going support and technical assistance to regional staff on the use of the databases and applications.
- Coordinate with App team to manage SMS and SIS.
- App usage and issue resolution.
- Supervise data-entry process.
- Develop data collection tools and Excel templates for data entry, and protocols for data management.
- Develop a workflow to move from raw data to fully processed data ready for analysis.
- Miscellaneous: Appraisals, planning, budgets, changes to SMS, meeting etc.
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, etc.
- Acumen for data analysis and research
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (oral and written)
- Efficiently work as a team and on their own, and be able to delegate important tasks to employees.
2-3 years of relevant experience