Responsible for managing donor visits to schools and dealing with all queries and grievances coming in on the information account.
- Managing Donor visits
- Coordinate visits to TCF schools for existing and potential donors, and also accompany them in the visits
- Coordinate with regional offices for visits in other cities
- Manage logistics for the visit
- Liaise with the donors to arrange the visits as per their requirements
- Maintain a log book documenting the summary of each visit
- Share feedback of the visit for donors who come through referrals
- Handling Queries and complaints
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all ongoing projects and TCF products to manage queries
- Coordinate with principals and regions for queries pertaining to admissions
- Deal with grievances and complaints, and forward to relevant individuals as necessary
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral (in English).
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer/Donor Management
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Performance driven under work pressure.