• The incumbent will be responsible for actively developing and managing excellent relationships with an agreed portfolio of donors.
• (S)he will be responsible to enhance and grow funds through current and prospective donors.
• (S)he will be required to assist in developing strategies to retain current, and attract new donors.
• (S)he will be responsible for undertaking timely administration required to capture knowledge of donors/prospects within relevant portfolios.
• (S)he will be required to input into and work in accordance with the donor strategic and fundraising plan and existing donor practices, procedures and policies.
• (S)he will be responsible for developing and implementing professionally written action plans, which will engage, inform and nurture donors to contribute at an agreed level.
• (S)he will be responsible for pro-actively developing relationships with the key stakeholders within TCF.
• (S)he will be responsible for presenting TCF proposals to donors or prospects.
• The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating visits to TCF operations where appropriate and agreed with the head of donor relations, to introduce individual donors to the work of TCF. This includes arranging/coordinating volunteer activities and community service programs for donors.
• (S)he will be responsible for maintaining a thorough knowledge, and the funding priority, of projects available for funding by donors as well as all TCF products available.
• (S)he will be required to work closely with the donor services team in the timely issuance of receipts and timely “report backs” that are appropriate/agreed with each donor.
1+ years of relevant work experience in customer relationship roles within service industries (e.g. Banking etc)
• High level of proficiency in using MS-Office applications & the internet
• Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Commitment to maintaining confidentiality
• High levels of accuracy, productivity and initiative
• High degree of professionalism and ability to work independently but also maintain a close connection with a team