- Establish and maintain a positive culture at the College for students and faculty members alike
- Embody the College values and create an environment conducive for learning, collaboration, continuous improvement, mutual respect and alignment with the college mission and vision
- Lead, coach and direct team members, maintain healthy relationships; help resolve conflicts, develop working rhythms and synergize collective efforts
- Work with and develop the College Leadership Team reporting to the incumbent to achieve results and excellence in their respective areas of Inter Academics, University Test Prep & Admissions, Operations and English Language Proficiency
- Lead collective efforts to develop robust systems and processes affecting academics, student development, team growth and operational excellence
- Be the focal point for College outcomes and communication including external stakeholders as well as central TCF functions such as Supply Chain, IT, HR, Finance, Marketing, Grants and Alumni etc.
• Great leadership and communication skills; top notch with people and relationships management
• Good knowledge/understanding/experience of education paradigms, academics & teaching with a worldview on progressive methodologies/developments in the field.
• Good analytical skills; must be a good problem solver capable of making well-informed, principled decisions and creating innovative solutions
• A great work ethic and a knack for continuous improvement