- Determine a Medium of Instruction strategy for each portfolio based on MTB-MLE guiding principles and context.
- Develop an instructional design framework; including long-term and short-term planning, lesson plan templates and components.
- Crowd-source development of content, and train prospective writers / teachers.
- Quality Control of overall Instructional Design in TGs
- Develop an academic remediation strategy for students who aren’t grade read; mechanism should define student selection criteria, develop / prescribe support materials, define in-class and out-of-class mechanism and mode of parental engagement.
- Select textbooks and teacher guides from TCF / market for portfolios where there is flexibility re: syllabus.
- Planning of instructional time vis-à-vis workload; allocation across disciplines, time built in for co-curricular, student-led and student choice activities.
- Admissions, integration and acceleration programming for OOSC children.
- ECE Numeracy and Literacy strategy – curriculum design [SEL and academics], instructional time allocation, supplementary student materials, class-based resources etc.
- Understanding of the National Curriculum document and how it’s activated in student and teacher materials.
- Knowledge of Instructional Design Principles
- Robust content knowledge base; mobility to work across subjects and grades
- Familiarity with formative and summative assessment tools
- Ability to work in a lean team, and manage both generalist and specialist roles.
Undergrad in Social Sciences, Social Policy or a related discipline with some grounding in education; Graduate degree / M.Ed. in Teaching and Learning, Curriculum Design or a related discipline would be a major +ve
2-3 years of teaching experience with some experience in designing educational content