- Design of SEL framework – to stem from larger articulation on values, Attitudes, skills and knowledge at TCF; define how this framework will be integrated in and outside the classroom
- Training of teacher guide writers / teachers on SEL
- Quality Control of SEL integration in Teacher Guides
- Develop archetypes for classroom space design in both low cost and high equipped environments.
- Develop a mechanism for sustained in- and out-of-class behavioural remediation
- Design of capstones for Grades V, VIII and X – leverage interdisciplinary learning inward and outward-focused interventions
- Design co-curricular programming; develop a cost-effective or crowd-sourced menu of resources for the school.
- Branch out to develop a strategy on leveraging Community Assets and sustain engagement between the school and them throughout the year.
- Branch out to design School culture – roles, tangible actions, reinforcement through modes of interactions between school-community, school-school member, classroom routines and procedures etc, and supported through incentive structures at all levels.
- Develop mechanisms for student, non-faculty, teacher, principal, parents and community recognition with HR and Implementation teams.
- Knowledge of SEL and 21st Century Skills frameworks applied internationally
- Ability to think out of the box and create programs that don’t have a clear counterpart / referent internationally or locally.
- Knowledge of Instructional Design Principles
- Ability to work in a lean team, and manage both generalist and specialist roles.
- Ability to creatively work with cost and purview constraints
Undergrad in Social Sciences, Social Policy or a related discipline with some grounding in education; Graduate degree / M.Ed. in Teaching and Learning, Curriculum Design or a related discipline would be a major +ve
2-3 years of teaching experience with some educational content development experience