• Manage and supervise procurement of School supplies, IT products & Warehousing/logistics.
• Demand planning and forecasting of School Supplies.
• Coordination with Area/Regional Offices & external stakeholders.
• Supervise team for preparation of purchase requisitions, purchase orders and respond to queries originating from stakeholders for purchase request.
• Ensure timely purchase of all items required by TCF after getting appropriate approvals.
• Undertake tendering, evaluation placement and monitoring of contracts including Capital purchases.
• Vendor evaluation and selection of new vendors. Maintain up-to-date vendor portfolio for supply of items.
• Promote good procurement practices with due regard to sustainability, ethical purchasing standards and cost.
• Adequate knowledge of procurement legislation, prepare legal documents concerning Procurement contracts and payments etc.
• Conduct best bid process among the potential vendors/suppliers.
• Vendor follow-ups to expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries and other related problems.
• Ensure timely delivery of school supplies and check that goods received meet specifications.
• Timely vendor bill submission to Finance / Accounts Department. Follow up with Accounts department for early payments to the suppliers/vendors.
• Efficient negotiation skills
• Proficiency in using MS Office