The incumbent will be responsible for assisting the EVP Outcomes with regards to research, project design and coordination to improve efficacy and ensure timely implementation of deliverables.
- Conduct research, design and/or monitor implementation of various projects/processes under the guidance of the EVP.
- Assist the EVP-Outcomes with coordination and oversight across various TCF functions, BoD and with external stakeholders. .
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal/external conferences, seminars, meetings and other events.
- Conduct and manage targeted school visits for oversight and improvement.
- Take up project-related responsibilities within various outcome functions depending on needs of the organisation.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English and Urdu
- Ability to design and conduct research and use online research libraries to gather information.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- IT and good problem solving and analytical skills. Proficiency in using MS Office is a must.
- Strong ability to build relationships and strong coordination skills
- Ability to understand different organizational facets and make linkages.