The incumbent will be responsible for the design and piloting of new strategic initiatives under the Aagahi - Adult Literacy Program.
- Project Design – conceptualizing the Impact & Outcomes of the strategic project initiatives, aligning the outputs and identifying the inputs
- Project Budget – developing the budget according to project design
- Project Planning – developing activity charts/schedules, assign & manage resources and lead the project as a pilot
- Facilitate training / capacity building through partners
- Identify, communicate and coordinate with various stakeholders in the existing relationships within and outside organization.
- Ensure overall monitoring of the pilot project is being done.
- Progress reporting
- Evaluating project impact
• Great at project design, management, execution and delivery.
• Community mobilization knowledge would be an added advantage
• Analytical and have decision making abilities
• Process oriented and good organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to develop good working relationships
• Strong computer literacy (MS Office, PowerPoint, internet navigation), especially data management using MS Excel
• Knows budgeting and is experienced with financial reporting
• Adaptable, self-motivated, independent worker