The officer research and evaluation will work closely with Manager Data Analytics. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring robust data structures as per data management standards, for both new and established initiatives being undertaken in the Programme Evaluation & Research Department. She/he will work hand-in-hand with other departments to clean and analyze data collected from the field, data in management systems, and build data management systems for new initiatives. He/she will be analyzing a wide variety of data and will contribute to refining data analytics at PER.
- Ensure data structures are robust as per set standards and data analysis is free of error.
- Develop a workflow to move from raw data to fully processed data ready for analysis in Excel, Stata, R, Python, and GIS. Prepare datasets for analysis based on theoretical/administrative requirements of PER.
- Scope, design, and implement Machine-learning models to support the TCF’s numerous initiatives and programs with a view of achieving overall objectives and targets
- Provide project/initiative specific recommendations based on results attained from data analysis.
- Develop and manage database management systems to collectively and efficiently store and manipulate large administrative data-sets with complex linkages across files.
- Work with a variety of data sets and conduct statistical analyses using statistical software like R and Python.
- Ability to learn new algorithms, techniques, technologies, etc.
- Develop data management protocols and manage databases. Collaborate with data leads for various departments to ensure data integrity and validity.
- Prepare technical and non-technical reports as and when required using data.
- Excellent database management expertise.
- Hands-on with programming skills for database management and data analytics.
- Exceptional data analysis skills- should be able to manage all data related tasks including data entry, data cleaning, data analysis, and reporting.
- Comfortable in multi-tasking and ability to work on a wide range of projects requiring collaboration across different teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to contribute to reports, and impact evaluation studies.
- Must be passionate, self-motivated, results driven, and able to work with minimum supervision.
*Preference for graduates from Karachi University.
* Fresh graduates may apply if they have exceptional data analysis skills and exposure to data analytics using Stata, R, and Python.