• She would be responsible for promoting high standards of evidence based learning and teaching, by monitoring school progress across key performance indicators, remaining focused on improvement of her school and every one of her pupils leaving no child behind.
• She will be responsible for recruiting, developing, empowering, supporting, encouraging and retaining the best teachers in her school.
• Demonstrated achievement and leadership skills through academic, co-curricular, volunteer or professional activities
• Ability to persevere in the face of obstacles
• Ability to motivate self and others
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to build real, meaningful relationships
• Ability to take ownership of self-growth and others
• Passionate to serve as a positive change agent