- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Identifying problems and reviewing information to develop and evaluation options using logic and reasoning and implement solutions.
- Should have Basic, Resource and Social skills
- To assist conduct and manage the hiring process. (on going)
- Mail receiving, entry and scouting for further process (daily).
- Issuance of all type of HR letters like Appointment, Leave, Resign, Transfer, Acting, Confirmation, Permanent and Miscellaneous Letter and dispatching these after approval to schools and HR-Edu(HO) including photocopies (Thrice a week).
- To update employee record on MIS (daily)
- Filing & tracking of documents (daily).
- Different follow-ups (daily).
- Compilation of monthly staff report (once a month)
- Digitizing and compiling monthly staff figures. (once a month)
- Digitizing and compiling telephonic queries assistance (daily).
- Weekly report-assistance (daily).
- Review pending issues thrice a week.
- Follow-ups with Area offices on various demands.
- Attending visitors.
- Supervise dept in the absence of manager.
- Participants in different regional activities.
At least 1 year relevant experience