Evaluation of TCF school Principals on the basis of their Academic and Administrative responsibilities across Pakistan.
- Responsible for development /conduction of training for new evaluators.
- Individual Sessions with new evaluators.
- To do approx. 80+ school visits for PQI.
- Collect data and write reports on visit within a week after the visit.
- Enter reports in system
- Verification of PQI data,
- Analyze PQI data and present trends.
- Verification of EE and WSI data.
May –July: Will be involved in paper development for Examination Cell(20 papers of her expert areas of subjects of board classes)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong command over Urdu and English language
- Good observational, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workload.
OR at least 2 years’ experience of Principal ship/ Academic coordinator
OR 2 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation of schools