• Teach foundation classes incorporating beginner level Mathematics concepts.
• Conduct regular classes and track progressiveness towards standard and advanced levels.
• Improve students’ Mathematics concepts with classroom interventions, strategies and content.
• Develop the curriculum including student packs, assessments, exercises etc.
• Develop lesson plans for classes, incorporating effective strategies and activities.
• Understand requirements of various university aptitude tests to incorporate into curriculum and teaching strategies geared towards exam success and tertiary admissions.
• Design and check assessments and aptitude tests to ascertain student progress, provide student feedback and strategize for improvement.
• Design student development activities that relate to mathematics in the physical world.
• Excellent communication skills to be able to work with teams and achieve multiple objectives
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, team members, staff and management.
• A great work ethic and a knack for continuous improvement