• Develop a curriculum framework drawing upon international best practices in Middle Math instruction. All subsequent curriculum development efforts will be anchored in this document.
• Conduct a comprehensive needs assessment of Math instruction at TCF to evaluate the current syllabus vis-à-vis the curriculum framework; this would entail observation of classrooms, focus group sessions with students and teachers and seeking feedback from experienced educators as external evaluators.
• Develop a set of quality, engaging, student-centric resources for Math instruction, in Urdu, drawing upon proven instructional approaches from international contexts and best practices from the local context; which includes writing chapters, lesson plans and other resources
• Work closely with the Graphic designers in determining an overarching theme to the books
• Design and develop high quality e-learning content to improve teacher content knowledge
• Research innovative modes of instructional delivery and pedagogical practices to transfer concepts to different types of learners
• Collaborate with multiple departments on a range of projects related to the development of curriculum, student learning outcomes, testing and similar activities
• Knowledge of Math instruction approaches
• Strong communication skills in Urdu and English
• Ability to plan and organize activities within strict timelines
• Ability to read and critically analyze data and situations
• Ability to research and collate information
• Strong advisor/partnering skills to work effectively with designers and program developers
• Passion to stay current on educational content and teaching methods
• Expertise of Microsoft Office
• Comfortable with learning how to type in Urdu