Registrations Open for Summer Camp 2022
Do you want a rewarding experience of working with children? Do you want to give something back to the society? Do you want to donate your time for the greater good?
If yes, then spend some of your summer with TCF where you can volunteer to gain a remarkable experience at Summer Camp! Join other teens as you develop new leadership skills, gain valuable work experience, and learn about other areas of the community.
TCF Summer Camp is an on-field non-teaching Programme based on extra-curricular activities. Launched in 2003, it is held during the summer holidays at selective school locations across Pakistan. It aims to enhance the knowledge and social skills of third, fourth and fifth grade students by engaging them in Game-based learning.
Who should apply?
Candidates 15 – 23 years old, who can commit to volunteering for at least two weeks, 8:30 am – 1:30 pm, Monday –Saturdays.
What are the benefits?
- Acquire social benefit by gaining volunteer experience.
- Develop team work skills.
- Receive certificate of participation.
- Applicants who are shortlisted for the next stage will be notified over email. All interested applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- Volunteers will be informed via email about the Orientation session. It’s compulsory for volunteers to attend the orientation as they will be guided through all details related to Summer Camp.
- Get ready for the Summer Camp 2022!
Strict SOPs and safety measures have been put in place with regards to COVID-19 as we resume Summer Camp. The safety and security of our students and volunteers is of utmost importance and will be prioritized.
Only individuals fully vaccinated for COVID-19 may sign up for the programme.
|Programme Dates||Age Criteria||Location||Last Date to Apply|
|6th June – 20th June, 2022||15 – 23 years||Karachi & adjoining areas||20th May, 2022|